Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Have a Good Husband! : )




Jack is so great! He's stopped and picked flowers to bring home for me several times already. It's very sweet.

In the first picture you can see the nice toaster oven that Tina gave us.

In the second picture you can see Jack's reflexion sitting at the dining room table.

In the third picture you can see the beautiful vase that my parents gave us and the nice candles from my friend, Mary.

Well. it is time to start homeworking, so I won't point out any more details from the pictures. I will say that I am very happy and loving married life, as busy as we may be.

7 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm intrigued by the last flower. What kind of flower is it, Jack? And where are you picking these flowers?? But flowers do win a girl's heart! And the vase is lovely! Glad all is going well for you!

sjmiller said...

So happy that you are enjoying married life! It's fun to hear all the newlywed stories and sweet things that you guys do for one another!

Glad things are going well, and I agree with Joanne! Where ARE you getting these flowers, Jack? I may need to have my husband find some of those bushes to bring me some flowers!

Can't wait to hear more about your new place together, and how you are both settling in. Isn't it fun to set up a home?

I'm still sooo super happy for the both of you! I love that you have a blog too! I love your updates!

CtrlAltJack said...

The top flower is a Grand Gerbera Daisy. That's Grammy Marian's favorite flower. (Grand just meaning that they grow really long stems compared to regular Gerbera Daisies.) The middle flower is a Sunflower, of course. The bottom flower is a Giant Gerbera Daisy. It also grows long stems, but it has an explosion of pointy variegated petals.

The daisies I picked from Grammy's garden. She's not here to enjoy them right now. The sunflower I picked from a bush at ASU that was taller than I am. One time I picked a bouquet of sunflowers from the shoulder of the highway as I was on my way back into town.

Jenny R said...

I love the flowers - I must say I am a bit jealous! Glad you are enjoying each other.

Jesse said...

Lovely, my dear. The flowers and the husband who picked them for you.

sjmiller said...

I left you an award on my blog, go check it out!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

aww, the bliss of being a newlywed:)