Saturday, June 7, 2008

Where in the World is Tamara San Diego?

I've been asked to fill everyone in on what's been going on with me the last couple of years, so I'll give a short synopsis of how I've spent my time and where I've been. I graduated from school as an Occupational Therapy Assistant in 2001 from Harcum College just outside of Philadelphia. I spent the next two years as a missionary in the spanish speaking congregations south of D.C. After returning from my missionary work in Virginia I lived in San Diego and worked for a couple of years at Alvarado's San Diego Rehab Insititute (still my favorite setting!) I spent another year in San Diego doing per diem and part time work at nursing homes while I took prereq's for grad school. In August of 2006 I started working as a travel therapist and spent 6 months on contract in Fresno, CA and then another 6 months on contract in Phoenix, AZ. Of course, by the time my contract was up here, I had already met Jack and decided it was time to hold still for a little bit.

No comments: