Monday, June 30, 2008

Bridal Plans and Parties : )



What a great weekend! Jack and I went to San Diego. We got our marriage license, met with our flower lady, and checked off several other planning details. My grandma and mom organized a luncheon on Friday with several friends from church. It was fun to get together and visit. On Saturday, Carla Kopotic threw a great bridal shower for me. Jocelyn organized Jack Trivia where all the answers had something to do with "Jack". She also had a game "You don't know Jack!" It was clever and cute. I had to see if I knew the answers to questions that Jack had been asked, for example; "What's Jack's favorite shirt that Tamara wears?" and "What's Jack's favorite T.V. show?" It turned out a lot of fun and it was great to see everyone!!! Thanks to everyone who helped!

8 comments:

Janet said...

Sounds like a fun weekend.

Amy said...

Hey Tamara! Congrats on your engagement! We're very excited for you. In case you're wondering who this is, it's Amy (gunnerson) Smith. My mom told me this morning you had a blog. Way cool! See ya!

Vicki said...

Tamara - Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I just received an email letter from your mom today, and she told me the good news. Good luck with everything!

Camille said...

I'm soooo happy for you. Wish we could be there to celebrate!!

sjmiller said...

So glad that you guys had a fun weekend in San Diego! It was fun to meet up with you even for just a short little while.

I put the picture of us together on my blog, so you will have to go check it out. (I also wrote about you too!)

I can't wait till August to see you guys again!

I may be in AZ again in May for a friends wedding, so I will have to let you know if we end up going. It would be great to hook up in your new digs!

Michael said...

how fun...i think those games are so fun! do you have an invite to my blog? i don't see it on your sidebar and just wondered. you better be checking my blog!

Jocelyn Robertson said...

Hee hee. Glad you enjoyed the festivities. The games were fun to put together.

Tamara Robertson Turner said...

Sister Gunnerson, Thanks for checking out my blog. Fun to hear from Amy too.