Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We're Engaged!!!




Well, it certainly has been awhile since I've made time to update my blog. The biggest news is that Jack I are planning to get married August 16 this summer in San Diego. We've been engaged for a month and we're having fun making plans and getting everything set.

We just got back from a trip back east. Jack had his annual two week tour with the Air Force Reserves. I spent a few days with my Aunt Carmela in Philadelphia while Jack was in New Jersey doing training. Jack had a three day weekend so he got to join me in Philly where we spent time with my aunt and got together with some of my friends from when I went to school out there. Sunday we went down to Virginia where I served my mission and got to go to Sacrament meeting in the two wards that I had served in. After church we drove up to Jack's Aunt Libby's and stayed with her family just outside of D.C. It was a great trip.

4 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

Congratulations Tamara and Jack. That is a very nice picture.
We are looking forward to seeing you in San Diego and joining in the celebration.

Sounds like a very fun trip to the East Coast.

Jocelyn Robertson said...

Exciting times!!! I'm glad to be a part of it. :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

nice picture:)fun to get to go see your old stomping grounds....

Camille said...

FELICIDADES!!!!

ps... you look SOOO happy. and beautiful!