Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hanging out at Nicole's

Last night we went over to Nicole's house. She's a friend from work. There were quite a few of us there. It's always fun to get together outside of work. I put in my two weeks notice on Friday. I'm planning to just work per diem. That way when I'm in school I'll be able to take as much time as I need for my studies and arrange my work schedule according to what works best for me. For now, I plan to stay per diem at LifeCare, where I've been working and also to continue on per diem (instead of full time) at HealthSouth. I'm looking forward to the freedom.

2 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Healthsouth! that is where michael worked for nearly 5 years! i need more info on your life!!!!!!!!!!!! I"m going to leave many stalker comments if you don't email me a full past year synopsis!

Camille said...

okay.....definitely need an update. and how is the man?