Sunday, April 6, 2008

My New Apartment



On March 22nd I moved into my new apartment. Jack and several guys from the ward came to help out. This is a view from the front door. My backyard looks onto the Phoenix Mountain Preserve. It's so relaxing on a Sunday morning to sit in the living room with the windows open. The cats love to look out the windows and watch the birds flying around and the rabbits hopping along down below.
Here's a link to Jack's entry and more pix of my apartment. http://jackturner53.blogspot.com/2008/04/tamaras-views.html

3 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

Glad you have a blog - I enjoy reading about what is going on in your life.

Your apartment complex looks lovely - the lush green in the front and the picturesque desert in the back - with a mountain view even.

FYI - Mother has signed her letters "Me" for years. I got tired of signing Suzanne/Mother/Grammy/Grandma/Aunt Suzanne so I became Me2.

Heather said...

Tamara...I found you!
Your little nook looks so cozy and nice.
Would love to hear from you!
Check out my blog!

Heather
(from the mission..Springfield)

Tamara Robertson Turner said...

I never said, but I like your Me2 signature.