Sunday, October 5, 2008

Feast Upon the Word!

Well, General Conference just ended, which is always a sad time. I just want to continue the feast! I'm eager for the talks to be available on Thursday. Jack and I are planning to watch and discuss one talk each week for Family Home Evening. Some highlights were Pres. Monson's message to enjoy the journey and Pres. Eyring's message on unity, avoiding conflicts and resolving conflicts. Also, enjoyed the story about the little deaf girl who told a boy without legs that they were special and that when Christ comes they will both be healed. Very touching.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Don't you feel rededicated! Of course we can do what we were taught this weekend! Loved the conference!

Camille said...

Aren't you just lovin' married life or what?!!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that was a cool DUKE photography sign...where was that? i wanna look 'em up (was that you or jack that commented on my blog?)

glad you got the cd ok:)

CtrlAltJack said...

It was me! (Jack) I found it on the SouthEast corner of Thomas and 7th Avenue in Phoenix.

MELISSA GONZALEZ said...

You need to update your blog!! I can't believe there have been no new posts for two months. How am I supposed to keep up with what's going on in my BFF's life??