Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy 31!

IMG_0978

I had a great birthday!  Really, we’ve been celebrating all  month.  T and Cliff and Jack and I went out for yummy sushi at the beginning of the month to celebrate T’s and my birthdays.  My Mom sent my birthday gift early and we’ve been enjoying the partitioned vegetable dish and hors d’oeuvres tray.  Brent sent more tools for my tool box and Jack found me an out of print Occupational Therapy book that I’ve been wanting.

After Jack took me out for waffles, he went to school and I went home to finish packing for a trip to Colorado.  Jack’s dad met us at the airport and drove us home to a great birthday dinner: ribs, baked potatoes, mixed veggies (very yummy –check out the recipe blog for this one), homemade applesauce, and yummy chocolate birthday cake.  Liz and the kids came and we had a great time.  Liz gave me handmade Christmas cards.  So great!  Melissa bought me a church book that I’ve been wanting and Nadia made a woven hot-pad one-handed (she’s in a cast)!

Thanks to everyone for all the birthday calls, texts, tweets, and facebook notes!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Glad you had a good birthday! Now here's to a great year!

Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tamara Robertson Turner said...

Jocelyn, Thanks for "The Sweet Smell of Christmas"! I just got it when I got home from the airport. What a thoughtful gift. Then I opened your card and am reminded of how thankful I am for your friendship and that we're sisters. Love you.

Jocelyn Robertson said...

Glad to be your friend and sister! Can't wait to see you in just a few weeks.