Thursday, August 21, 2008

We're Married!!!





What a beautiful day we had. It's hard to believe that it's all over. Everyone did such a great job getting things to come together so nicely. The temple ceremony was beautiful and very meaningful. I felt like that would have been enough to make for a great day. Jack and I went to lunch with our parents at Tom Ham's Light House. It was so nice and relaxing. The reception was beautiful. A lot of work went into it and we just had such a great time with so many family and friends. (So many had a trip to make to be there with us.) We opened gifts yesterday morning at my mom and dad's and were so overwhelmed at everyone's generosity. We truly feel loved. Thanks to all.

5 comments:

Jenny R said...

Congratulations. So sorry I couldn't be there!

sjmiller said...

Congratulations to you both! (I can't see the pictures you posted. Darn!)

I love you both!

Camille said...

ahhh the pics aren't working. I'm dying to see them! I hope it was a perfect day! love you hermana!

Jocelyn Robertson said...

Until Tamara gets her pictures working, you can take a sneak peak at a few pictures I have posted from the day:

http://jocelynbethany.blogspot.com/2008/08/theyre-married.html

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I can't see your pictures either...I meant to email you, but check my blog to see more.
http://www.kristendukephotography.blogspot.com/