Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sammy Massage

IMG_0504

Our sweet little Sammy. When I’m so tired, he likes to tell me to lie down on my stomach so that he can give me a massage.  Then he walks up and down and all around trying to work out all those school stress knots. 

Actually, Jack tells me to lie down and then thinks it’s great fun to trick Sammy into giving me a “massage” by making him reach to be pet.  Sammy doesn’t like to not be touched, so if he sees a hand, he’ll go to great lengths to be touched by it.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

And it feels good too!

Jocelyn Robertson said...

That makes me smile. I miss having a cat around. I think I'll go over to my friend's house tomorrow to jump on her trampoline and pet her cat. Some of have sensory needs that must be met.

Joanne said...

The sensory issue must be why we love our cat. (???) Some of us are just cat lovers.