Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

What a fun weekend.  Jack and I made our costumes on Thursday night, so that I could wear mine to work on Friday.  I was even voted one of the best costumes in the costume contest.  If you look closely, you can see a little pink bow in the baby’s head.  Hehe.  Saturday night Jack and I went to the Trunk-or-Treat at church and had fun passing out candy and seeing everyone’s costumes.  Tonight, we had our friends, Erin and Nate and their son, Charlie, over for dinner in a pumpkin.  It was yummy and fun.  The best was the individual size tapioca pudding pumpkins.

 

3 comments:

Janet said...

Very cute costumes. Looks like a fun dinner too :) Congratulations on passing your exams as well! I'm just getting caught up on all the tweets and blogs--so much for the idea of "instant" eh?

Joanne said...

You look well, but I'm concerned that both of you aren't eating very well, especially for the baby - your ribs are showing! Cute and fun costumes!!

Andrea said...

I love the costumes! Very clever!