Thursday, October 7, 2010

Swan’s Ugly Ducklings

IMG_0436

Tamara, Lacey, Tate, Annette, Raimee, Monique, Liz, Tanyia, & Kay

 

IMG_0433     Have I mentioned what a great place  I work for?  SWAN Rehab (South West Advanced Neurological Rehab) is an outpatient neuro clinic.  We specialize in all things neuro.  The majority of our patients have had a Stroke or a Brain Injury.
IMG_0435     Tanyia and I started about the same time and Monique has been our OT mentor.  (Monique was my clinical instructor for my fieldwork time.)  Sadly she is moving on to another setting to broaden her experience at an acute trauma hospital.  Tonight the whole clinic got together for dinner to wish her a farewell.
IMG_0432

 

     I’m so thankful for all that I’ve learned from Monique about how to continue the stroke recovery process and all of her out of the box ideas.  It won’t be the same without her!

No comments: